For more information, contact our recruiter Greg Berry
Irby Construction Company
P.O. Box 180819
318 Old Highway 49 South
Richland, MS 39218-9449
Irby is a great team.
More than a company name that has been around for generations, Irby brings to the table a team of people who have been in this business for decades. Knowledge and experience saves time, money, headaches and even heartaches time and again. Whether part of the team for two or twenty years, we’re all like family at Irby. We started as a family business and have carried that culture forward. There’s a pride that comes with working here and it shows in our work.
Irby Construction Company’s extraordinary record of success can be attributed to our people whom are among the most respected, experienced and talented in the industry. Irby’s corporate headquarters is located in Central Mississippi. Employees include local management and support personnel as well as construction crews who live on project sites worldwide.
- New construction on steel towers, wood poles and steel poles (both transmission and distribution)
- Energized transmission and distribution maintenance
- De-energized transmission and distribution maintenance
- Cranes (Certified Crane Operators)
- Foundation Digger Operators (Lo Drill, Watson, Etc..)
- Drilled Holes – Pier or Direct Embed Foundations
- Concrete Experience, Concrete finisher, rebar assembly
Other job opportunities including mechanics, field supervisors, project controls specialists, material managers, and various management and administrative positions may be available.
Irby offers competitive compensation and benefits including the following (subject to plan eligibility and other requirements).
- Group Health, Long-term Disability and Life Insurance Plans
- Optional Dental and Vision Plans
- Optional Short-term Disability and Supplemental Life Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401(k) Plan